A mini trampoline is an excellent piece of equipment that anyone can use for their daily exercise routine.
There are numerous variations of trampolines that can be bought, and mini trampolines are one of them. Even within the mini trampoline world, however, there are quite a few different options. The best way to choose between them is to look at the specifications of each one and make a decision based on how one compares to another.
Things to be compared between the different models include not only price and ratings from other users, but also diameter and dimensions of the trampolines, the type of material the frame is made out of, and the weight limit restrictions there are. By looking at all of these things, a potential buyer will have all the information they need to make an informed decision about which trampoline is the best to get.
Mini Trampoline Comparison Guide
The following 5 mini trampolines will help you decide which one has the specifications that are right for you.
|Mini Trampolines||Weight Capacity||Diameter||Frame Material|
|Stamina 36 inch Folding Trampoline||250 lbs||36 inches||All-steel frame|
|Pure Fun 40-Inch Mini Trampoline||220 lbs||Comes in 38 and 40 inches||Hardened steel|
|Sunny Health & Fitness 40″ Foldable Trampoline with Bar||250 lbs||40 inches||Heavy-duty steel frame|
|JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 220||250 lbs||42 inches||16 Gauge steel frame|
|Ultega 38-Inch Mini Jumper Trampoline with Carrying Case||220 lbs||38 inches||Steel|
Mini trampolines are an excellent purchase to make. They are highly beneficial in the world of weight loss, providing an optimal opportunity to get in shape. A mini trampoline allows for a wide variation of exercises to be completed, and it is a much lower cost than a larger machine would be. Look at the ratings, prices, weight capacity, and other specifications to help determine which mini trampoline is the right choice for you. Each of the aforementioned options are excellent choices.
What to Expect from the Specifications
The specifications of mini trampolines help consumers determine which option is the best for them. There are many components to look at to help find the best option.
- Weight Capacity: The amount of weight that mini trampolines can hold often vary, but there is an average for most, and that is 250 pounds. If you are someone who does not need that high of a capacity, then you can look for one with a lower limit. However, just because the limit is lower, does not mean it will be cheaper. Those who need a higher capacity can look for a mini trampoline that holds a larger amount of weight, such as 300. Always be sure to follow the weight restrictions if you want the trampoline to last as long as possible.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of an item most often consider the length, width, and height of the object. When it comes to mini trampolines, however, the only dimension that is typically looked at is the diameter. This is relatively the amount of space the person has to stand on the trampoline. On a mini trampoline, there is typically just enough space to stand and jump, and no more. The average diameters range between 36 and 40 inches, though there may be some that are higher or lower.
- Frame Material: Mini trampolines are almost all made out of the same thing. They frame consists of steel. This is sturdy material that will not easily bend or break from use. This is important for items that require lots of use, such as exercise equipment. Always be sure to use your equipment as listed in the instructions to avoid any unnecessary damage that will limit the amount of use you can get out of your mini trampoline.
- Price: The average price for mini trampolines is around $40 dollars. Some may be a little lower, and others may be a lot higher. It also can depend on extra features that come with the trampoline, such as a case to carry it in, whether it is foldable or not, and if it comes with any other accessories. Overall, a mini trampoline is fairly priced, and is an affordable purchase for someone looking to lose weight or get in shape. It is much less expensive than other gym equipment that is on the market.
- Rating: Amazon purchases have provided ratings on the particular trampolines that they have purchased and used. The ratings range from 1 stars to 5, describing how well the product works as described in the listing. The closer to the 5 start level the trampoline has been rated, the better customers have proven it to be. However, consumers need to be cautious that ratings for one object may not be as correct as another. If 200 people have given something 5 stars, then you know for a fact it is a good product to buy. If only 3 people have listed a product at 5 stars, then there is not enough data to determine whether it is truly good or not. Many others may not have weighed in with their lower ratings. That’s why it is best to shop around and find products that have been reviewed by numerous people. However, do not only look at the rating. Focus on all aspects and determine which one is truly right for you.
Exercises to do on a Mini Trampoline
Mini trampolines are excellent for exercising. There are many exercises and workout routines that can be done with the use of a mini trampoline. Here are a few of the best options:
- Bounce: The trampoline provides a lot of resistance that is great for working out and helping to build muscles. Doing a simple bounce will help work on cardio. Stand on the trampoline and bounce, but do not jump or lift your feet. It takes much more effort to do this than it does to actually jump off the trampoline, although jumping is a fine exercise to do as well.
- Steps: Start on the trampoline, and step forward with one foot. Then step back. Next, step forward with your other foot, and step back. You can also step backwards instead of forward. This simple step exercise helps work your lower body. For added intensity, step to the left and right as well.
- Jog in Place: Mini trampolines can also be used for jogging. Simply get on the trampoline, and jog in place. It will bring up your heart rate and give you a great workout.
These are just a few of the many exercises that can be done using a mini trampoline. These are perfect for anyone looking to get a little exercise in while at home.
Mini trampolines are terrific purchases to make, at an affordable price. Take a look at the specifications and determine which mini trampoline is the right choice for you. Each of the 5 options listed are good choices. It all depends on what you are looking for in terms of weight capacity, price, and the ratings that others have provided.