The Pure Fun 36 inch kids trampoline is a trampoline that has been designed with an aim of giving kids a wonderful time when jumping. If you are looking for a cost-effective trampoline for your 3 to 8 year old kids to enjoy, this is the trampoline to go for. It uses elastic bungees to create a spring effect hence you can be sure of a safer suspension for your kids. The frame is covered with a colorful padded cover that will see to it that your kids are not hurt by the bungee cords or the frames. Kids generally love bright colors hence this padded bright colored pad will make them even more excited about the trampoline when they see it.
Top 5 Features of the Pure Fun 36 inch Kids Trampoline
- It has a cushioned and ergonomically curved safety bar
- Comes with a padded cover for to ensure safety
- Safety cover comes in bright colors
- Can work for kids that are up to 75 pounds
- Uses elastic bungees to provide the elastic effect
The cushioned and well-designed safety bar will give your kids all the balance that they need as they use the trampoline while at the same time reducing the possibility of getting injuries when they hit their heads or other body parts against the bar. The padded cover ensures that the kids are protected from the frame and the bungee cords when jumping. It comes in bright colors and can carry up to 75 pounds. The use of elastic bungees instead of the common springs reduces the risk of the kids being hurt by the springs as they jump. However, this becomes a challenge when it comes to installation.
- Product Name: Pure Fun 36 in Kids Trampoline
- Shipping Weight: 14 pounds
- Maximum Weight: 75 pounds
- Frame Diameter: 36 inches
- ASIN: B00DVAHDY2
- Legs: 4
More than three quarters of the users who bought the Pure Fun 36 in kids’ trampoline were happy to get a small and compact working indoor trampoline. There were a few issues with installation but most of the users were happy with their purchase. Let’s have a look at some of the reviews left by the users that were happy with their purchase.
- “It did take a bit of time to put together but as long as you follow the directions, it’s fine!”
- “Putting it together was rather easy and my kid was jumping with 30minutes of the package arriving.”
- “Definitely need help putting it together but worth it.”
- “…one month later now, it is still holding up to my 4 year old boy’s daily jumping and works great.”
- “…only challenge is when a friend comes over and we have to keep them from jumping together – they are having just too much fun!”
- “My granddaughter loves it. They should have sent more than 4 tie straps but once it is together it is fun.”
- “My grandson loves this trampoline. It was exactly what we were looking for for him.”
- “My kids love it! We have it in our house and they cannot get enough of it.”
- “My 3 year old loves it!”
- “Great trampoline”
Despite these good reviews from happy buyers, there were a few who felt that the makers of this trampoline could have done better. Let’s see what they had to say.
- “My mom bought this trampoline for my son’s birthday in June. When it arrived, about a week before his party, I attempted to initially put it together. Two of the metal pieces that go into the construction of the ring were misshaped, so they would not fit into another piece.”
- “After almost eight weeks this unit is falling apart.”
- “This was a real pain to put together, even for my husband who is big and strong!”
- “Definitely need help putting it together but worth it. Tips a little too.”
- “They should have sent more than 4 tie straps but once it is together it is fun”
From the look of things, many of the buyers had issues with setting up the bungee cords. There were also a few who complained about receiving parts that weren’t fitting. Although this is a problem that the buyer shouldn’t have experienced, we can’t fully blame it on the design of the trampoline. The deformation could have been caused during shipping or even during packaging. However, going by the number of positive reviews, Pure Fun 36 inch Kids Trampoline looks like a worthy investment for kids.